Saturday, January 29, 2011

Lazy Days

I haven't been doing much these past couple of days except for relaxing, but just cause' I've been relaxing doesn't mean I couldn't get some decent pictures in there.  I've had some pretty incredible meals here(not pictured, beignets and cafe au lait from Cafe Du Monde) and the weather's been great too.  Went to see some live music last night, and I couldn't stop dancing till we left Frenchman street.


Port of Call burger - one of the best I've ever had

Shrimp and Oyster Poboy from Crabby Jacks, located right next to the seafood market, fully dressed and delicious

A little sunset fishing?

The Mississippi river at sunset

Gov't Majik, the self-acclaimed New Orleans Afro-Tech Institute of Technology, laying down a funky song

A blurry shot of two beautiful trombonists, living and breathing soul.

No comments:

Post a Comment